English
Home >  pet food processing machinery >  dry pet cat food production line animal pet dog food pellet making processing extruder machine price
dry pet cat food production line animal pet dog food pellet making processing extruder machine price dry pet cat food production line animal pet dog food pellet making processing extruder machine price dry pet cat food production line animal pet dog food pellet making processing extruder machine price

dry pet cat food production line animal pet dog food pellet making processing extruder machine price

Technical Parameter: Product name Pet food processing machinery Motor power 5.5-7.5KW...

Product Description

Technical Parameter:

Product name

Pet food processing machinery

Motor power

5.5-7.5KW

Cuting Power

400W

Feeding Power

400W

Production Capacity

40-50KG/h

Weight

310kg

Dimensions

1300*1100*1200mm

Characteristic:
1. Advanced diced structure. Adopting knife shaft locating spring combined cutting form to cut the same length particle.
2. The screw adopts abrasion-resisting high temperature alloy steel, with characters of abrasion-resistance and long service.
3. Main motor adopts high quality motor to ensure strong power.Feed motor and cutter motors use frequency,the speed can be adjusted.
4. Feed pellet length can be adjusted.
5. High temperature and high pressure cooking process can kill the salmonellosis and bacterial infections and also makes the pellets easily to digest.

FAQ:
Q1: How long is the delivery time?
A1: For standard machines, it would be 7-10 days; For non-standard machines and customized machines according to client s specific requirements, it would be 15 to 30 days.
Q2: How should I pay for my order? what is the procession of this purchase?
A2: 30% advance payment by T/T, the rest 70% before the shipment.
We will arrange the production after receiving your advanced payment. When the machine is ready, we will send you pictures.
Q3:  How about the documents after shipment?
A3: After shipment,well send all original documents to you by DHL, including Packing List, Commercial Invoice, B/L, and other certificates as required by client.

PET FOOD INDUSTRY | scansteel foodtech

download the pet food machinery catalogue · complete processing lines

Start to finish solutions for pet food from GEA

Whether you need an automated meat preparation line, or a single machine that offers flexibility and versatility in batch production, GEA has the technology to help 

Pet Food Processing - Andritz

ANDRITZ equipment for pet food processing. ANDRITZ offers a full range of processing machines and equipment – from raw material intake to finished feed 

dog food machine

47448 products — dog food machine comply with strict guidelines that regulate food processing activities. To this effect, each purchase gives you a top-quality product 

A Guide to Pet Food Processing: How It's Done - PPMA Show

Microbiological testing is required, both on the finished product and on all pet food processing equipment

Pet Food Processing and Dog Food Processing Equipment

Pet Food Processing Equipment. Mepaco's has been helping meat producers with their production goals since 1932. In the Pet Food industry, Mepaco has 

Pet Food Production Equipment - Baker Perkins

Specialist industrial pet food equipment. Baker Perkins is a market-leading supplier of equipment to the food processing industry

Pet Food Processing Machines | Selo

Pet food processing machinery and systems. We supply both one shot fill systems with mixed gravy and chunks and a two shot fill system with separate dosing of 

Industrial Pet Food & Treat Processing Equipment | Marlen

Equipment that fits your needs. Beef, Pork & Poultry Sticks; Bones & Chews; Jerky Treats; Wet Pet Food. Carruthers AE Logger with 

Pet Food Processing Technology | Equipment

Steps in pet food processing · 1. Raw material reception and cleaning Prepare all raw materials for making pet food and clean them. · 2. Crushing It guarantees all 

Related Products

Pet Food Manufacturing Equipment Manufacture
Website : www.iconip2014.org

Copyright © 2017 - 2021Pet Food Manufacturing Equipment Manufacture All Rights Reserved